Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission has not been previously published, or is under consideration of another journal (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor).
- Script files in OpenOffice document file format, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect.
- When available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Text 1 space; font 12; italic; not digaribawahi (except the URL address); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the right points, not at the end.
- The text to comply with the requirements of the library and style depicted in outline in the Author Guidelines, which will be found in the About Us page.
- If the reception for a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions contained in Ensuring Reviewers Anonymous has followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution LicenseÂ that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The user data that we record will be used to improve the quality of our service. The user data that we collect are as follows:
- Log Notes
In general, all sites record logs of all visitors, log records in the form of IP address, location, time of visit, ISP, browser type, operating system and other data from users. We provide a form for users. Email address and no. the phone must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
- Email and Telephone number
We provide a form for users. Email address and phone number must be filled in by the user and we will be used for communication purposes. Email addresses and telephone numbers will not go to other parties, except for records from applicable laws in Indonesia.
Terms of change