Copyright and License Policy
By submitting an article/manuscript to J-Dinamika : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat, the author agrees to this policy. So that the author does not need a copyright transfer agreement that must be submitted to the editor.
- The author holds the copyright of the article under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- The author grants the rights to the first publication to J-Dinamika : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat
- The author are included in a separate additional contractual arrangement for the non-exclusive distribution of a published version of the journal (for example: posting it to an institutional repository or publishing an article in a book), with recognition of the initial publication in J-Dinamika : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat.
- The author can post their articles online (for example: in institutional repositories or on their website or social media) after being published by J-Dinamika : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat, with the aim of increasing article citation (See the Open Access Effect).
All articles published in J-Dinamika : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat are licensed Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.